Continuing Care

If you, or someone you know, have to spend a short time in hospital, Adult Social Care will set up a care package at the end of  your/their stay, when you/they are ready to return home.  The care package is only provided for a short period and when it comes to an end Adult Social Care are no longer involved

A Personal Assistant can be employed by you to continue the care package.  This is where I could be involved, to support you with one or more of the services I am offering