I am a Personal Assistant within my own business “Personal Homecare Service” but am also accredited on the Support with Confidence scheme at East Sussex County Council. DBS checks have been carried out and approval by the Trading Standards given to operate as a Personal Assistant. I have undertaken training and am fully qualified in all the services I am offering. Some of these can include:
- domestic duties like cooking, laundry and ironing
- helping to look after children and pets
- supporting the person in their chosen activities such as shopping, meeting friends
- assisting the person to work or maintain their household by gardening, driving
- helping with paperwork or the computer, gaining education
If required, a team of Personal Assistants help me in situations when I may be unable to do a requested job myself and can call upon them to give a helping hand. They are available as well, to provide cover on a Bank Rota for holiday, sickness and special circumstance leave. Please take a look and browse the services I am offering. If you think you might like to employ me as a Personal Assistant to help you, or are a PA and would like to join me in my work, please complete the form on the Contact listing, stating which ones you are interested in.
You must be logged in to post a comment.